your own planet

the poetry of dr zen

Wednesday, February 16, 1994

For every blessing a curse

when I drank sugar, when I drank it,
it rotted my bones and made them into tar
and changed my head so that
I wanted to get better
But I felt worse by far

But sugar is sweet to calm the urging heart
to make you forget that before things improve
they inevitably get worse
and if every cloud has a silver lining
for every blessing there’s a curse

when I took your heart
and modelled it out of plasticine
I made all the valves from clockwork
so it would run just the way I wanted and
we could live within a dream

But I’m not dreaming not anymore
because they tell you and you know it’s true
if anyone’s blessed then you are blessed
but if anyone’s cursed
it’s you

And I will sing my secrets into a rock and
bury them in the sea
And curse the fate that has pulled the tide out
left me stranded and if anyone’s cursed
it’s me

1 Comments:

Anonymous Pettawayejdb said...

This is only the most obvious way web faxing can save you time, but in actual use, online fax can save you or your company much more valuable time. These tips are in no particular order, and do not concern technical matters or preferences or troubleshooting. The sender dials your fax number and then sends the fax from a standard fax machine.

February 3, 2013 at 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home